I chose the picture of the girl on the carousel as my first photo to edit. First, I straightened the image to make it less abstract. Then, I took down the saturation, upped the exposure slightly, and took the contrast way up. I did these things to make the picture seem more soft. Thirdly, I brought up the definition, shadows, and sharpness to add more personality to the photo.
For the second picture, I chose the man standing on the cliff. The first thing I did to this photo was "enhance" it. This brightened up the image slightly. Then, I boosted the color slightly to show off what colors were really being shown in the sky. I pulled up the red tones in the picture to make it seem as if the sky were much more pink because I think that pink is one of the more beautiful sky colors.
For the picture of the couple in orange, I also "enhanced" the color. Then I added an edge blur around the edges to make it seem like more of a "lovey-dovey" photo. Thirdly, I played around with the definition, shadows, and sharpness to make the photo even more lovely.
For the second picture, I chose the man standing on the cliff. The first thing I did to this photo was "enhance" it. This brightened up the image slightly. Then, I boosted the color slightly to show off what colors were really being shown in the sky. I pulled up the red tones in the picture to make it seem as if the sky were much more pink because I think that pink is one of the more beautiful sky colors.
For the picture of the couple in orange, I also "enhanced" the color. Then I added an edge blur around the edges to make it seem like more of a "lovey-dovey" photo. Thirdly, I played around with the definition, shadows, and sharpness to make the photo even more lovely.



No comments:
Post a Comment